As a traveler there are just some things that make you want to punch people in the face whether it’s at the airport or at home. The offender can be anyone from a total stranger to the person sitting next to you on the plane to your friend. To prevent annoying a traveller you must know the irks and quirks of a traveler.
- When people assume that the world is a gross and dangerous place filled with barbaric human beings and dirty water.
- When people say there are more important things to spend your money on than travel (i.e. a car). As if I don’t already know what I don’t have…
- Friends and family that think you are absolutely going to die visiting a foreign country.
- Ridiculous baggage fees. #aintnobodygottimeforthat
- Money, money, money. Why is everything so expensive?!
- When people assume that every other country every lives in huts without indoor plumbing.
- Overpriced airport food. If you have to sleep at airport prepare to go broke due to airport meals.
- When people bring suitcases onto the plane as carry-ons causing there not to be enough room for everyone else REAL carry-ons.
- Crying babies on airplanes. Please. Stop.
- Middle seats. It sucks sleeping on a plane as it is but the middle seat is the absolute worst.
- Getting a middle seat with a snorer on one side and a lady with a crying child on the other. Lord have mercy…
Hopefully you at least get a good meal. Thank you British Airways!